head DICK H's BLOG ---one mans opinion

Sunday, January 14, 2007

 
To be successful in marketing the number one criteria is the ability to sell youself. How many times have you basically seen the same hype with the same story? You know, about how I was struggling to make ends meet, when I purchased Joe W's e-mail book for 47.00 .By the way did you ever wonder why all of these rich schemes sell for a price that end in seven.?I sometimes say to myself ,can any of these dudes count past seven?

Experts are always being quoted as being disturbed about the results of their e-mail campaigns producing less than one percent return and then comparing it to offline returns of five percent. Yet, now be honest, when is the last time we witnessed a totally new way of marketing our product? Now don't get me wrong many of us have been very successful. You know why? We did our home work. Take your time and do your homework. All of the so called pros will still be selling their hype tomorrow.

If you are still with me do yourself a favor. Go to www.dick-hemmert1.com/blog and click on Stone Evans great 325 page book, Dotcomology--The Science of Making Money Online. Lock up your credit cards and don't spend one dime until you have completed every page. It is my gift to you.

By the way this is just my opinion---let me here yours ! Dick H

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?